Amigo RT Express Mobility Scooter
Amigo RT Express Mobility Scooter
The Amigo RT Express is an excellent 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter design by a reputable manufacturer. Amigo is one of the few manufacturers that actually manufacturers all of its scooters in the USA. Whether you're looking for a scooter that can be used indoors or outdoors, the RT is a great model designed to provide many years of hassle-free use. The RT scooter is capable of holding up to 250 lbs with a comfortable 18" wide, 360-degree seat. The Amigo RT comes with an excellent manufacturer warranty and is backed by an excellent customer service team. The Amigo RT Express is stable, affordable and reliable.
Going 5 mph and lasting as long as 22 miles before each full charge The Amigo RT Express is definitely an excellent choice of smooth operation turning at a radius of 33" on flat free 6" front and 9" Trimline tires. This Amigo scooter is eligible for a Shabbat-Mode upgrade that uses a toggle switch to change from normal operation to Shabbat mode. With no throttle lever activation by the rider, the module's timing circuit sets the chair in motion after 7-11 seconds, satisfying the "no work" Sabbath restriction. Each Shabbat Amigo is halachically-approved, individually inspected, and certified by a Zomet representative. You will not want to pass one of the Shabbat Mobility scooters that we offer! Mobility Scooters Direct is ready to offer the best deals on any of Amigo Products!
The Amigo RT Express is a great option if you're looking to purchase one of the most reliable travel-friendly electric mobility scooters, you can always view the rest of our options on our travel size mobility scooter page. Alternatively, if you'd like to see a complete list of all our electric mobility scooters with the option to use inventory filters (i.e. price, brand, speed etc) click on the main tab at the top of the page. Click here if you want to see all of Amigo Mobility Scooters that we offer.
Amigo RT Express Highlights
Below are some of the highlights of the RT Express scooter by Amigo, for more information call or chat with our knowledgeable sales members. You can call or chat with them any time.
- Model: 690000
- Power Seat Lift
- Weighs 130 lbs
- 360 Degree Seat Rotation
- 6" Front & 9" Trimlined Rear Flat Free Tires
User Manual - Product Brochure - Shabbot Instructions
Click here to download the Amigo RT Shabbat 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter Shabbot Instructions.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Corporation warrants to the original purchaser of this wheelchair product that it is free of defect in material and workmanship and that, when operated within the guidelines and restrictions of this manual, will remain so free of defect in material and workmanship for a period of One (1) year or Two (2) from the original date of purchase.
|Weight Capacity||250 LBS|
|Travel Range||22 Miles|
|Maximum Speed||5 MPH|
|Weight of Product||130 LBS|
|Rear Wheel Size||9" Trimline Flat Free|
|Front Wheel Size||6" Flat Free|
|Power Elevating Seat||Yes|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
MODEL: 690000 / Amigo
- Max. Speed: Up to 5 MPH
- Travel Range: Up to 22 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Transport/Storage: Disassembles
- Weight of Product: 139 lbs
- FREE Shipping & Tax-Free!
Total Savings with us: