Paragon Zeus AutoLift
The Zeus AutoLift General Overview
The Zeus AutoLift also known as the Paragon Zeus 260 and Paragon Zeus 440 is a great elderly vehicle lift designed by AutoChair. The Paragon Zeus is a mobility scooter lift and a power wheelchair lift that can be used in most vehicles. It's slim style and highly adjustable base mounts allows for easy application and for a better user experience. The Zeus will work with almost any mobility scooter on the market. The Paragon Zeus has two models the Paragon Zeus 260 which has a lifting capacity of 260 pounds. There is also the Paragon Zeus 440 model which is capable of lifting some of the heaviest mobility scooters or power wheelchairs weighing up to 440 pounds.
One of the Best Vehicle Lift by Harmar
Interested in getting the best deal on a vehicle lift? Mobility Scooters Direct is an affiliate to Harmar meaning we’ll be able to not only help find what you’re looking for but also get you the best deals on lifts like The Zeus 260 inside Lift. Mobility Scooters Direct’s partnership with Harmar gives us the opportunity to offer you the most exclusive and unbeatable price on The Paragon Zeus 440 inside lift so call us today!
Paragon Zeus 260 & Zeus 440 Mobility Scooter and Power Wheelchair Vehicle Lift
If you are looking for a reliable lift for your mobility scooter or power wheelchair that is meant to last, look no further than the Paragon Zeus 260 and 440 models. The Paragon Zeus is easily transferrable from one vehicle to the other. Its simple and easy to use hand control makes transporting your mobility device with ease. Paragon Mobility Scooter Lifts are some of the best lifts in the power mobility industry.
Highlights and Key Features of the Paragon Zeus 260 & 440 Mobility Device Lift
- Model: Zeus 260 and Zeus 440
- UPC: 60650952804*7 / 60650952805*4
- Ideal for use with mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, and manual wheelchairs
- Lifting weight capacity of 260 - 440 pounds.
- Very adjustable to fit most vehicles.
- Easy to remove when not in use, and easily transferable from vehicle to vehicle.
- Easily operable wired hand control with simple to use features.
- Maintains free space with a slim and modern design.
- Standard docking station types include
-Two point keyhole bracket and spreader bar
- Two point karabiner spreader bar
- Four point keyhole bracket with spreader bar
-Four point karabiner spreader bar
Downloadable user content for the Paragon Zeus 260 and Paragon Zeus 440
Click here to download the Paragon Zeus 260 and 440 users manual.
Click here to download the Paragon Zeus 260 and 440 product brochure.
Limited Three Year Transferable Limited Warranty
For three years from the original date of purchase, Harmar will replace and repair at their option, free of any charge, any mechanical or electrical component found by examination by an authorized Harmar provider to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
They also do not cover circumstances beyond the control of Harmar. Labor, service, shipping and any other charges for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized in advance by Harmar. No repair and or modifications to the units in any part without specific consent from Harmar. Exclusions also include contamination, abuse, misuse, accident or negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, use other than normal design specifications, improper operation, maintenance, or storage.
|Power Source||Vehicles Battery|
|Installed Weight||22-29 pounds.|
|Platform Length||16" - 24"|
|Recommended For||Full-size van, Minivan, SUV and Crossover|
|Lifting Capacity||260 lbs. or 440 lbs|
|Operation||Remote Hand Control|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.