AL600 Hybrid Wheelchair and Scooter Vehicle Lift
AL600 Hybrid General Overview
The AL600 Hybrid Wheelchair and Scooter Vehicle Lift is a powerful model designed by Harmar. With the capability of carrying pretty much all standard mobility scooters and power wheelchairs without any modifications needed the AL600 Hybrid Wheelchair and Scooter Vehicle Lift is considered the most compact model on the market with a depth requirement of 43". Lifting a weight a capacity of 350 lbs it is ideal for most SUV's, minivans and crossovers, and doesn't take up the 2nd row seating or require drilling for installation. A conveinent choice you won't be disappointed with Mobility Scooters Direct is happy to offer the AL600 Hybrid Wheelchair and Scooter Vehicle Lift!
Cheap Vehicle Lift by Harmar
When looking for the best vehicle lift at affordable pricing make sure you’re dealing with an authorized seller! Mobility Scooters Direct will get you the best deals on vehicle lifts like Harmar's AL600 Hybrid Wheelchair and Scooter Vehicle Lift! Mobility Scooters Direct has the opportunity to let AL600 Hybrid Wheelchair and Scooter Vehicle Lift go for what Harmar would charge in wholesale because we deal with them directly!
- Model: AL600
- Holds Practically Any Power Chair or Mobility Scooter on a 28" by 38" Platform
- Optional Rear Wheel Cradle Capable of Extending 50" Available
- Weighs 179 pounds
- Known as the Most Compact Vehicle Lift on the Market
Online User Manual & Product Brochure
Harmar Transferable Three Year Warranty
Mobility Scooters Direct honors a three year transferable warranty by Harmar Mobility. Harmar Mobility warrants its lift products against defects of material including mechanical and electrical parts, excluding labor cost, batteries, paint and covers for three years from the date of original purchase. The warranty is only in effect for properly and professionally installed and maintained equipment. This warranty does not cover defects in vehicles where products are installed or defects in the Harmar Product is caused by defects because of the vehicle in which the lift is installed on. This warranty does not warranty labor, maintenance, or any adjustments needed in the future. Harmar will not be charged for labor, consequential damage or repair expenses. Harmar is not liable for any misuse, accidents, or overstressing resulting in injury or death, or loss of equipment. Defective parts must be returned and prepaid to Harmar for inspection prior to repair or replacement at Harmar’s option. Please read the user manual for more specific warranty information.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Type of Lift||Inside Lift|
|Installed Weight||175 lbs.|
|Platform Width||38 - 50 in.|
|Platform Length||28.5 in.|
|Recommended For||Travel Scooters,Full Sized Scooters,Power Wheelchairs|
|Lifting Capacity||350 lbs.|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.