Mobility Scooters Direct Scholarship Program
Scholarship Opportunity Details & Application
Thank you for visiting our webpage that explains how to apply to our scholarship and what the details of the scholarship are. Each year, we give a $1,500 scholarship to students who apply to our program. To apply, you must be a currently enrolled student at a college or university and you must provide a letter of recommendation.
Award Details & Instruction For Applying
Letter of Recommendation
All applicants must meet certain criteria outlined below and submit an application via email or US mail. Applicants are also required to provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor or counselor from the school being attended by the applicant. One applicant will be randomly selected at the end of each year for a $1,500 scholarship.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 40 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- To apply, you must fill out our application which you can download by clicking here.
- We do not accept faxed applications. Only direct mail or emailed applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via traditional mail; express mail will not be accepted
- There is no need to print this page; just send your essay and include the application.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
We will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their applications by December 10th Each Year.
What to include in your application:
- Your first & last name, ph. number & email address(s).
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
501 ne 26th st
Wilton Manors, Florida 33305
Past Scholarship Winners
2018 Scholarship Winner: Manuel P.
Manny found our scholarship on his school's website and applied for a chance at winning a $1,500 fund to go towards his educational expenses. He was selected at random and was shocked when we contacted him to present him as the winner. Manny is very grateful to have won and proudly allowed us to show his picture on our site as the 2018 winner.
2017 Scholarship Winner: Henry C.
Henry applied for the scholarship fund in 2017 and was selected randomly as the winner of the $1,500 fund. Henry asked that we do not post any pictures but thanked us for the check that he intends to use for his tution and book purchasing expenses.
2016 Scholarship Winner: Karina L.
Karina applied for our scholarship and was randomly selected to win the $1,500 fund for help with her tuition and books. She is our first winner and we're very happy to be able to help her with the $1,500 fund. She's very thankful and allowed us to display a picture of her on our webpage.