Merits Health USA L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair (Dual axles)
Merits Health USA L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair for Sale
The Merits Health USA L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair is one of the lighter durable standard wheelchairs that is sold by Mobility Scooters Direct. Merits L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair is designed with a large and comfortable black nylon seat and back upholstery. Rolling on 24" rear wheels with quick release axels, users will find it easy to get around and travel. Holding as much as 250 lbs The L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair is hemi-height adjustable and comes with a dual axel conversion so users can sit at there desired level of comfort and control with ease. Each L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair is available with height adjustable flip-up desk length padded armrests and swingaway footrests with heal loops that are also height adjustable. With such a variety of models out there, some may find it difficult when online trying to find the right wheelchair but The L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair by Merits Health USA really sets the bar with us here at Mobility Scooters Direct.
The L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair is a great option if you're looking to purchase a standard wheelchair, you can always view the rest of our options on our reliable standard wheelchair page. Alternatively, if you'd like to see a complete list of all our low cost wheelchairs with the option to use inventory filters (i.e. price, brand, speed etc) click on the main tab at the top of the page. Click here to see all of Merits Health USA Wheelchairs that we offer.
Why the L223 SEQUOIA Ultra Strength Lightweight Wheelchair is Great for Users
- Model: L223
- Height Back Is Adjustable By 2"
- Hemi-height Adjustable With Dual Axle Conversion
- Can Easily Be Assembled Or Disassembled Of Backrest.
- The Arms Are Desk Length With Pads & Are Height Adjustable & Can Flip Up For Easy Access
- Swingaway Footrests Come With Heel Loops & Are Height Adjustable
- 24" x 1-3/8" Rear Wheels Are Designed With Quick Release Axles
- 8" x 1" Casters Come With Aluminum Forks
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
- Only Available In Silver
- The Arms Are Desk Length With Pads & Are Height Adjustable & Can Flip Up For Easy Access
- Latex Free Handgrips Which Offer Less Wear On Hands
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Corporation warrants to the original purchaser of this wheelchair product that it is free of defect in material and workmanship and that, when operated within the guidelines and restrictions of this manual, will remain so free of defect in material and workmanship for a period of One (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Excluded from this warranty is failure due to negligence, abuse, accident, operation outside of rated limits, commercial or institutional use, damage / wear to upholstery or tires and improper maintenance or storage. the batteries for this wheelchair product are not supplied by corporation, contact the battery manufacturer / supplier if warranty replacement is requested.
This wheelchair product must not be modified in any way without the express written consent of Corporation. Any such unauthorized modification could cause unreliable and / or unsafe operation and will void this warranty.
Where a failure occurs within the 1- year warranty period that is not excluded above, the failed components will be replaced with similar new or reconditioned components at sole option. Corporation will not be responsible for labor and / or shipping charges.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corporation will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
|Axle Type||Dual Axle Hemi-height Adjustable|
|Armrests||Padded Height Adjustable Flip Up Desk Length|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.