TriLift Classic Lift / T4020
The TriLift Classic is a great alternative to the bulky vehicle lifts of the past. Where the TriLift Classic shines is in its design. You'll instantly notice that the TriLift Classic is unlike any conventional lift offered by the mammoth in the industry, Harmor. There are no traditional large bulky platforms.
This is one of the largest advantages. Reducing the weight by about 50% and this is mainly accomplished by the elimination of the large bulky platform. You will also enjoy the fact that because your mobility scooter or power wheelchair will not be on a platform, you will not feel or hear it being swayed into different directions when you hit a bump. Even if you tighten the straps as much as you can, the straps will only prevent it from moving so much.
Once you secure your mobility device in the TriLift classic, you'll notice it is actually faster and easier than previous methods of using a lift. In fact, this is why the TriLift Classic lift which can hold up to 300lbs and the TriLift Classic HD lift is making a splash in the industry.
TriLift Classic Lift Review Video
TriLift Classic Lift Product Highlights
There are several product highlights that you'd want to learn about. Many customers just want to learn right away what are the benefits of this product. For that reason, we've highlighted some of the factors below.
- No Bulky Heavy Platform
- Slimmer Profile
- Easiest to Load
- 100% High-Quality Material
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs
The slim profile helps keep the dimensions of your vehicle reasonable. Keep in mind, that if you have a garage after installing some large profile vehicle lifts, your car / truck / or SUV may not fit into the garage. It is important to ask questions and measure prior to buying any item that will be installed. Prefer the traditional vehicle lifts, click here to view them now.
General feedback also indicates that this TriLift Classic is also a bit easier to load. Without the worry of straps, it is a less stressful event. Because this lift will spend the majority of its life in the elements, you will want to know what the TriLift classic is made of. Our team is happy to report that TriLift is made from only 100% high-quality material.
Getting the lowest price on the TriLift Classic is easy at Mobility Scooters Direct. Our company is frequently running seasonal specials as well as coupons. You'll have to give us a call and ask about what specials are running and we'll be happy to try and get you the best deal for the TriLift Classic. When you go direct, you'll save more.
|Adjustable Boom Height||45" - 60"|
|Installed Weight||70 - 80 lbs|
|Lifting Capacity||300 lbs|
lift height 45" - 60"
lift weight 60 - 80lbs
loading capacity - Up to 300lbs
back space 11"
cycle load time - 55 second
docking bracket size 9.5"
docking bracket weight 12-25lbs
|Platform Height||45" - 60"|
|Hitch Size||Class II or III|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.