AL825 Truck Bed Vehicle Lift
Harmar AL-825 Vehicle Lift
The Harmar AL 825 is a fantastic choice if you're looking for a lift system that will mount to the bed of your truck. This model is able to support up to 225 lbs and allows you to load and unload while remaining very close to the driver side or passenger door of your pick up truck. The AL 825 is built to provide many years of hassle-free use with its remote control and hoist system that makes it almost effortless to use. Simple use the remote the bring the arm to you when you're exiting the chair and then use the hoist attachment to secure your mobility device. Once you're ready, you can use the controller to bring the unit up and over the sidewalls of your truck bed and then it will gently lower it to rest on the bed of your truck. The same motion is done in reverse when you want to get it out of the truck bed, simply use the remote to bring the mobility device back to your driver door so you can get on without help from anyone.
Why We Recommend This Lift For Truck Owners
This product is not only made by the leading manufacturer of vehicle lifts since 1998, but it's also backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Harmar is our preferred manufacturing partner because they provide some of the best products that last for several years without any real maintenance or upkeep. Harmar is also very great when it comes to providing our customers with fast and effective support from the moment an item is ordered to the time it's delivered and for years to come. Harmar offers a nation-wide installation service which is highly recommended as they use Harmar certified techs to perform the installation.
What to Expect When You Buy This Lift
If you're buying a curbside lift such as this one, you must know that it relies on your vehicle's battery but it also has an optional dedicated battery pack which we sell as an accessory. There's also an optional wireless remote controller which can be used to operate the lift instead of the standard wired option. When a lift is purchased through our website, we will verify that the vehicle information you provide is compatible with the mobility device and lift you're purchasing.
Downloads - Online User Manual, Product Brochure & More
To read or download the AL825 owner's manual click here.
To download the AL 825 CC brochure click here.
To download a comparison chart of all Harmar Lifts, click here.
Harmar Transferable Three Year Warranty
Mobility Scooters Direct honors a three-year transferable warranty by Harmar Mobility. Harmar Mobility warrants its lift products against defects of material including mechanical and electrical parts, excluding labor cost, batteries, paint and covers for three years from the date of original purchase. The warranty is only in effect for properly and professionally installed and maintained equipment. This warranty does not cover defects in vehicles where products are installed or defects in the Harmar Product is caused by defects because of the vehicle in which the lift is installed on. This warranty does not warranty labor, maintenance, or any adjustments needed in the future. Harmar will not be charged for labor, consequential damage or repair expenses. Harmar is not liable for any misuse, accidents, or overstressing resulting in injury or death, or loss of equipment. Defective parts must be returned and prepaid to Harmar for inspection prior to repair or replacement at Harmar’s option. Please read the user manual for more specific warranty information.
|Power Source||Vehicle Battery|
|Adjustable Boom Length||28.75" - 46.5"|
|Adjustable Boom Height||34" - 41"|
|Battery Pack Option||Available Upgrade|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Type of Lift||Hoist Lift for Truck Beds|
|Installed Weight||116 lbs|
|Recommended For||Power Wheelchairs & Mobility Scooters|
|Lifting Capacity||225 LBS (102 KG)|
|Installation||Available Through Harmar|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.