TriLift HD - T1030
The TriLift HD power wheelchair and scooter lift model T1030 is a fantastic heavy duty mobility scooter and a power wheelchair lift. The Tri-Lift does something that plenty of other lifts on the market simply do not. Weigh less. When considering a lift for your vehicle, you are often limited to your choices based on something known as your hitch ratings. There are different classes based on how strong your vehicle is. For instance, if you have a Toyota Corolla, you will not be able to affix a traditional heavy-duty lift to travel with an Afikim S4 mobility scooter.
Another critical issue with other lift solutions is that you must add a costly swing away option if you have an SUV. What is the penalty if you opt to not include this add-on? You will not be able to use your hatch! That's right, and with TriLift-HD, you can use your hatch! That is because the engineers have designed it in such a way that you can simply move the lift forward so your hatch can open.
You'll instantly notice there is no platform either. This keeps the overall profile of the lift minimized. Say goodbye to the bulky lifts of the past that were an eyesore to anyone following behind you! Feedback has also been fantastic as many customers are saying that their mobility scooters and power wheelchairs are actually easier to load. With a weight capacity of 450lbs, there isn't much heavy-duty scooter that the Tri-Lift HD won't be able to handle.
TriLift HD Review Video by TriLift
TriLift HD Product Highlights:
As mentioned there are several benefits when you consider buying the TriLift HD. Our goal is to make the benefits and product highlights as easy as possible for you to quickly glance over. For that reason, we've created 6 bullets
- No Bulky Heavy Platform
- Slimmer Profile
- Easiest to Load
- 100% High-Quality Material
- Weight Capacity: Up to 450 lbs
For instance, stability. You do not need to worry about tightly strapping down your mobility scooter or power wheelchair. When you hit a bump, you won't feel your mobility device being moved side to side. This can cause an awkward feeling while you driving.
If this slim lift for mobility scooters is calling your name, give us a ring. We'll check to see if there are any seasonal specials or coupon codes we can give you to help you out.
|Power Source||Vehicle Battery OR Upgraded Battery Pack|
|Battery Pack Option||Yes|
|Warranty Info||Three Year Transferable Limited Factory Warranty on Parts|
|Warranty||Three Year Transferable Limited Factory Warranty on Parts|
|Type of Lift||Exterior Lift|
|Installed Weight||82 lbs - 110 lbs|
|Lifting Capacity||450 lbs|
|Installation||Installation Video Provided|
|Hitch Size||Class iii|
|Hitch Height||18" or lower.|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.