E-Wheels Electric Carrier
E-Wheels Electric Wheelchair Carrier For SUVs, Trucks, Vans & More
This is a hitch platform lift for wheelchairs made by E-Wheels. This is a relatively new release and E-Wheels set up to challenge the gorilla in the mobility scooter and power wheelchair industry. They created an all-steel unit that is very high quality and did not skimp on the size of the platform like some others have done historically.
It is important to keep in mind that we do not offer local installation but can help you find a mechanic locally during the time of purchase. The platform is 32" by 60" and is made of steel. The lift has an 18" actuator with the option to upgrade to a 24" actuator in case you require more power. This lift system has a 12 Volt DC motor that connects with a 10 gauge wiring harness and includes a 30 amp breaker. The lift comes with 2 cargo buckles, a locking hitch pin and is powder coated with black paint. Please note that shipping for this item can take more time than normal.
When not in use, the E-Wheels electric carrier automatically tilts up into a storage position. This is a very convenient feature as other carrier lifts are just static in the back of the vehicle. This can hinder visibility and even the operation of your rear cargo area. The ramp dimensions measure 31" x 42" which is a pretty good size for you to load your mobility scooter power wheelchair onto the ramp.
What we like the most about the electric carrier is the price point. Similar models by other manufacturers easily eclipse $2,000.00 so if you are looking for a reliable mobility scooter or power wheelchair lift for your vehicle, you should strongly consider the E-Wheels electric carrier lift.
|Installed Weight||125 LBS|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.