Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift
Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift General Overview
The Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift is a reliable vehicle lift designed by Wheelchair Carrier. Designed to carry about 95% of mobility scooters and power wheelchairs, The Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift was built with an angled platform allowing smooth and elegant drives leaving your mobility device safe and secure. Holding a weight limit while lifting of up to 350lbs The Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift was built with a simple push button option to lower or raise the lift and weighs about 108 lbs when installing so overall it is one of the better models and very conveineint and easy to use vehicle lifts on the market!
Best Price Vehicle Lift by Wheelchair Carrier
When online shopping for a powerful vehicle lift there are many places to look but Mobility Scooters Direct deals directly with companies like Wheelchair Carrier so you’ll find the best deals online on products like Wheelchair Carrier's Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift. A great choice we offer, Wheelchair Carrier has give authorization to Mobility Scooters Direct to sell The Lift 'n' Go Vehicle Lift at the best price available online! So call us today!
Limited Three Year Transferable Warranty</h3 Mobility Scooters Direct is proud to back Wheelchair Carrier’s limited 3 year transferable warranty. While Wheelchair Carrier promotes to insure the high quality in material and workmanship of their product they warrant all products to be free of defects for three years from the original date of purchase. Parts that endure every day wear and tear will not be covered under warranty. These items include protective finish, plastic caps
Exceptions One year warranty on all electrical parts and components including the electric motor and gearbox. All custom orders have a 90 day warranty on them.
Carriers All carriers are to be warrantied and to be free of any defects or workmanship for 3 years from the original date of purchase. Customer must provide original bill of sale for the warranty to be placed in effect.
Transport Covers Transport covers for mobility scooters or power wheelchairs are guaranteed to be free of defects in the material or workmanship for one year from the time of original purchase. Covers cannot be guaranteed to be durable against rips, scratches, holes, or tears in the material due to an improper installation, misuse, alteration, abuse, or natural disasters. For a more product specific warranty please refer to the user manual.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Type of Lift||Outside Lift|
|Installed Weight||108 lbs.|
|Platform Width||28 in.|
|Platform Length||48 in.|
|Recommended For||Travel Scooters,Full Sized Scooters,Power Wheelchairs|
|Lifting Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Hitch Size||Class II Hitch,Class III Hitch|
|Hitch Height||7" to 19"|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.