Nitro Aluminum Rollator Tall Height
Drive Medical Nitro Aluminum Rollator
This Nitro Aluminum Rollator for sale is meant for users 6'2 to 7'0 tall. Be sure you are in this height range prior to ordering the tall height Nitro Aluminum rollator. If you are looking for hemi height or normal size rollators, visit our rollator page here. This is the lowest priced rollator that Mobility Scooters Direct has curated in tall height configuration. Many websites just list every single product that all manufacturers offer. At Mobility Scooters Direct, the team was extremely selective with what rollators would be added to the website. An extensive research and review process was conducted to ensure that our customers would receive only the highest quality rollators on the market. This is mentioned because the Drive Medical Aluminum Rollator Tall Height is the lowest priced tall height rollator on our website. There will certainly be cheaper rollators elsewhere, however, we encourage you to research reviews on the individual product as well as the company selling them.
The first thing you will notice when looking at the Nitro Aluminum Rollator is the appearance. The Euro appearance gives the user style while maintaining its functionality. The modern and sleek design is made out of aluminum. Aluminum is a fantastic metal due to its lightweight properties along with its strength. While stainless steel is stronger, it is also heavier. Carbon Fiber rollators like the Nitro CF are lighter, but far more expensive.
Unlike older rollator models, you will notice that the brake cable is inside of the frame. For many reasons, this is a feature you should look for. First, for safety. You cannot get your brake cable caught onto something which can potentially cause a fall. Try to seek out a rollator with the brake cable inside of the frame for safety reasons. Secondly, wires look messy. Rather than seeing a wire wrapped around the frame, it is nicely hidden which adds to the modern and sleek look of this Drive Nitro Aluminum rollator for sale. Another great safety feature is the handle located on the seat. This ensures that you can easily sit down and get up with the support you need.
Even though the Nitro rollator is the lowest-priced, you can still expect fantastic features. One of which that we enjoy talking about is the adjustable back support. You can adjust the back support without any tools. This allows you to customize the rollators to your exact needs. While we are on the topic of comfortability, you'll also notice the contoured seat which is both durable and comfortable. Lastly, the cross-brace design which increases stability does not get in the way at all of making this rollator easy to fold. In fact, you can collapse the Nitro rollator in tall height configuration with just one hand. It has an ultra-compact size means storage will be a breeze.
Drive MedicalNitro Aluminum Rollator Tall Height Rollator Features
- Tall Height Configuration - 6'2" to 7'0"
- Zippered Storage Bag - INCLUDED
- Weight Capacity - 300lbs
- Weight of Rollator - 17.5lbs
As you have learned, the tall height rollator Nitro Aluminum is a fantastic product for those that are 6'2" to 7'0"tall.If you have any questions about this rollator or any other rollators that we offer, give one of our friendly sales associates a call today. It is our goal to continue to provide 5-star service to all of our customers.
|Overall Height||36" - 41"|
|User Height||5'10" - 7'0"|
|Caster Size - Front||10"|
|Caster Size - Rear||10"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Seat Dimensions L x W x D||18" W x 8.5"D|
|Product Weight||17.5 lbs|
|Handle Height||36" - 41"|
|Distance Between Handles||18"|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
MODEL: RTL10266-T / Drive Medical
- User Height: 6'2" - 7'0"
- Product Weight:: 17.5 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- FREE Shipping & Tax-Free!
Total Savings with us: