Comodita Avanti Rollator
Comodita Avanti Rollator
You are now looking at the Comodita Avanti which is a beautifully designed rollator. When you take your first glance at it, you'll notice that it has a bit of elegance associated with it. The beautiful design is fantastic when compared to the basic aluminum rollators which you likely see when you are out and about. You know, the ones with tennis balls on them? This Comodita Avanti rollator for sale definitely sets a new standard without breaking the bank.
It is well-known that the rollator should be extremely light. The standard rollator is very popular because of its lightweight. However, you will be glad to learn that the Comodita Avanti is very lightweight. It weighs in at just 15lbs! This makes it ideal for traveling to and from the supermarket, the mall, a local park, and anywhere else you intend on going with your rollator. In fact, it is so light that it can be operated with one hand. There are not that many rollators on the market which can say the same thing. Worried about stability? Then you can also use two hands as well.
The brake system on the Avanti rollator is very easy to operate. In fact, once you trigger the brake by gently pulling on the lever you will nice that both wheels will slow down. Want to lock your rollator in place? All you have to do is push down the brake bar. This will lock the wheels in place and prevent it from rolling down a hill or getting away from you during the conversation. While talking about the brake system, you will also notice the very soft rubbery handle. This helps to reduce vibrations and makes for more enjoyable user experience.
Many times we are asked if the Avanti comes with any type of accessories. You will enjoy many different accessories that are included with the Avanti rollator. They include a Pisa removable cup holder. This is a great accessory if you like bringing some water with you or whatever your favorite beverage is. A removable plastic tray is also great if you have any small items you need close to you. Lastly, everyone enjoys storage. A nylon bag will help keep small items from being lost.
Comodita Avanti Rollator Safety Features
There is one very major design choice which helps make the Avanti a safe rollator. They have a signature "S" shaped back wheel support. What does this mean? It will provide you with extra space in between the rear wheels. Having the wheels close together can make it more likely that you accidentally hit the wheels with your feet. This can cause loss of balance.
Therefore, this design can help prevent trips and falls due to the design feature. This is what makes the Comodita a very popular rollator and some people call it their favorite walking aid. Always read the user manual prior to operating and follow everything listed to ensure that you are operating the Avanti rollator in a safe fashion.
Comodita Avanti Rollator Features
- Weight Capacity - 300lbs
- Weight of Product - 12lbs
- User Height Rage - 4'8" - 6' 2"
- Free Shipping
|Overall Height||33" - 37"|
|User Height||4'8" - 6'2"|
|Caster Size - Front||8"|
|Caster Size - Rear||8"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Product Weight||15 lbs|
|Handle Height||33" - 37"|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
MODEL: COM 800 / Comodita
- User Height: 4'8" - 6'2"
- Product Weight:: 12 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- FREE Shipping & Tax-Free!
Total Savings with us: