Airgo Excursion X20 Rollator
Drive Medical Airgo Excursion X20 Rollator
This Airgo Excursion X20 rollator is a great high-quality and mid-level rollator. If you are trying to purchase a rollator that will last without breaking the bank, this might be a fantastic rollator to consider. The Airgo Excursion has qualities that most consumers tend to enjoy. Worried about weight of your new Excursion X20 rollator? This Airgo Excursion is an ultra-lightweight and side-fold frame.
Stability is also a critically important component of rollators. This new Airgo rollator for sale has the wheels positioned outside the frame. This is proven to help increase stability by having a wider footprint. Brakes are extremely easy to activate. Many consumers are worried that the brakes will eventually wear and be hard to adjust. However, Drive Medical figured out a way to have a tool-less way of adjusting the brakes.
Safety features are always a top priority for most rollators that Drive Medical manufacturers. You can expect a reflective film that which helps people see you despite darker conditions. This feature is important if you use your rollator in less than ideal lighting conditions. The engineers wanted this Airgo X20 rollator to feel extremely solid without adding unnecessary weight. Side-folding frames are advantageous because you will not have to worry about accidentally collapsing the rollator accidentally. Ready to use your rollator again? Just put it in the open position and you will notice that it locks. This is a safety feature so you know you are ready to go!
A common complaint about users of rollators is the vibrations. When you are on a surface such as rough asphalt on a street, you can expect a decent amount of vibrations. To avoid this, Drive Medical figured out a way to have the handlebars absorb the vibrations. The handlebar also places your hand at a very natural angle which makes using the Airgo a comfortable endeavor. Another design for user-friendliness is the folding strap. That's right, a simple strap pull is all it takes to fold your Airgo excursion X20 rollator.
Drive Medical wanted to take the Airgo as far as possible with features without pricing it very high. The team of engineers knew what to omit and what to not. A padded seat comes standard. Not only is it the padded seat, it is a fully contoured backrest which offers fantastic comfort levels. This is very important because when you are waiting for a bus, an Uber, a family member, or outside a restaurant.
Drive Medical Airgo Excursion X20 Rollator Feature Highlights
- BONUS - Curb Climber Included
- Soft Basket - INCLUDED
- Weight Capacity - 300lbs
- Width of X20 Rollator - 25in
With the curb climber bonus in addition to the inclusion of a soft basket, the Airgo X20 rollator offers tremendous value. While many companies up-sell specific items like curb climbers or soft baskets, you are getting these items included in the price. So beware of other alternatives that appear lower priced on the service if these are items that you need.
|Overall Height||30.5″ - 37″|
|User Height||5′- 6’2″ \ 153 – 188 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Brake Style||Squeezable / Lockable|
|Seat Dimensions L x W x D||17.5" Wide|
|Product Weight||15.4 lbs.|
|Handle Height||30.5″ - 37″|
|Distance Between Handles||17.5"|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
MODEL: AIRGOX20 / Drive Medical
- User Height: 5' - 6' 2"
- Product Weight:: 15.4lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- FREE Shipping & Tax-Free!
Total Savings with us: