PVI BIGHORN Plastic Threshold Ramp
Simple Plastic Threshold RampMobility Scooters Direct offers you this simple and easy to use threshold ramp by PVI (Prairie View Industries). The BIGHORN plastic threshold ramp has an over all length of this ramp is 1 foot. It is available in several different rises of 1.25", 1.375", 1.5" ,1.625" and 2 inches. The overall width is 42.75 inches. This plastic threshold ramp can sustain a maximum capacity of 1000 pounds.This ramp is idea for a patio or front door with a short threshold height of a maximum of two inches. This ramp can be modified to fit any width door of standard construction and is durable to the elements provided by mother nature. This is an excellent product for someone looking for cheap ramp prices on the internet. Buy at wholesale prices in confidence with Mobility Scooters Direct.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyMobility Scooters Direct backs Prairie View Industries on their limited lifetime warranty. PVI warrants to the original purchaser of the product. The warranty covers free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been not properly handled by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, alteration and usage not in recommended with product instructions and natural disasters, or improper installation. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear due to wear and exposure. This warranty is not granted to those who live in the State of California.
Limited Five Year WarrantyFor a period of five years from the effective purchase date of the product by the original user, Prairie View Industries warrants any product that is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service.
This warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at PVI’s option any product that is reasonably determined as defective by PVI, INC. The replacement or defective product under warranty will be made by PVI without charge for the parts and or labor. This excludes shipping or delivery changes and any other fees that may occur. If the product has been discontinued PVI will replace the product at equal value or function. PVI also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as an alternative warranty remedy.
Any claim for warranty must be done by the original purchaser and may be required to show proof of purchase. All warranty items must be returned directly to PVI to grant a replacement or repair. Only a certified PVI ramp provider may initiate a warranty for the proclaimed defective product. For more information on product specific warranties please view the user manual provided with this product.
|Rise||1.25 in,1.375 in,1.5 in,1.625 in,2 in|
|Overall Width||42.75 in|
|Manufacturer||Prairie View Ramps|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
- FREE Shipping
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 1000lbs
- Small and Cheap