Zip'r PC Power Wheelchair
Zip'r PC Power Wheelchair General Overview
The Zip'r PC power wheelchair for sale is a popular mobility option. When looking for the best deals on center wheel drive wheelchairs Mobility Scooters Direct has ties directly to Zip’r allowing us to get the best deals on the Zip’r PC power wheelchair. The Zip’r PC power wheelchair for sale is full of reliability and power for a wheelchair. Equipped with a 19.5” adjustable seat, The Zip’r PC can handle a weight limit of 300 lbs. Lasting as long as 15 miles between charges the Zip’r PC power wheelchair runs 4 mph with great turning ability, users will see the 20” turn radius when they give it a test drive. The Zip’r PC is a power chair that has been recommended for mainly indoor use but is accessible to outdoors. With Zip’r authorization Mobility Scooters Direct sells The Zip’r PC at the best rates available online!
Zip'r PC Power Wheelchair for Sale Today
When thinking about purchasing a power wheelchair for elderly, handicapped, or seniors you should always consider the PC by Zip'r. It is one of the most popular Zip'r power wheelchairs that have long-lasting battery life and are very durable. Contact us today for any further questions, or chat with us to get the best price if you're looking for a Zipr PC power wheelchair for sale!
The Zip'r PC is a great option if you're considering a reliable full size power wheelchair, you can always view the rest of our options on our power wheelchairs page. Also, if interested in seeing our full list of power wheelchairs with the option to use inventory filters (i.e. price, brand, speed, etc) click on the main tab at the top of the page. Click here to view all Zip'r Power Wheelchairs that we offer.
The Zip'r PC Power Wheelchair is Great for Indoor Use
- Model: ZIPRPC
- Great for indoor use and can be used on pavement
- Comes apart down to the base, manageable to lift into vehicles
- FAA Compliant batteries, great for travel
- Provides a great solution if you do not want a larger power chair
Online User Manual
Click here to read or download the Zip'r PC Power Wheelchair Online Owner Manual.
Zip’r Mobility Warranty
Mobility Scooters Direct backs Zip’r Mobility’s manufacturer warranty for one year. Warranty work is only to be performed by an authorized Zip’r Mobility provider. Zip’r retains the right to have warranty work performed at their cost. Parts damaged by accidents, misuse , or natural disaster are not covered in any way.
Limited Three Year Warranty
Your mobility device is covered under a three year warranty that includes the structural from components, including platform, fork, seatpost, and frame. Zip’r pays for 100% of the replacement part cost that was defective.
One Year Limited Warranty
Your mobility device is covered under a one year limited warranty on any electrical or mechanical parts including transaxle, motor, wire harnesses.
The following wear items are not warranted, ABS plastic shrouds, footrests, motor brushes, brake pads, tires, upholstery, and batteries.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Travel Range||25 miles|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Weight of Product||150 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece||95 lbs.|
|Seat Options||Stadium Seat|
|Seat to Deck Height||20"-23"|
|Battery Charger||Off Board|
|Batteries||U-1 12v x 33ah|
|Weight w/o Batts||115.00 lbs.|
|Height Adjustable Seat||yes|
|Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires||no|
|Wheel Type||flat free|
|Tire Type||Foam Filled|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Front Wheel Size||10"|
|Drive Wheel Size||10"|
|Seat to Floor Height||23"|
|Braking System||regenerative, electromagnetic|
|Battery Weight||35.00 lbs.|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.