Trident HD Power Wheelchair
Trident HD Power Wheelchair General Overview
This Trident HD power wheelchair for sale is a popular model offered by Drive Medical. One of our safer recommended models. The Trident HD has a shroud-less design making it accessible and stress-free getting to the components. Available in either a 22” x 20” or 24” x 22” width Captain's seat, you will find much comfort knowing the seat semi reclines, and the heads can adjust by height or depth. The Drive Medical Trident HD power wheelchair is one that can handle great while performing. Featuring an easy-access battery tray to slide out the batteries, a 4 mph speed, a maximum weight limit of 450 lbs, metal casing to protect the joystick, and great maneuverability turning a radius of 29”. The Trident HD power wheelchair also comes with front-anti-tip wheels to insure not only suspension but safety making this heavy-duty power wheelchair a satisfying purchase.
Trident HD Power Wheelchair for Sale
If you’re a do it yourself kind of person you may be looking for a power wheelchair with easy access to the components, with our direct relationship to Drive Medical, Mobility Scooters Direct is able to help you get the best cost on the Trident HD power wheelchair. So if you're tired of browsing for deals Mobility Scooters Direct has the lowest price on the Trident HD power wheelchair available online!
Like always, when you purchase a power wheelchair by Drive from us, you get a wide selection of elderly power chairs made by Drive Medical at wholesale cost. This Trident HD power wheelchair for sale can you be yours today for an unbeatable cost guaranteed!
The Trident HD is a great choice if you're considering a purchase of a very reliable heavy duty power wheelchair, you can always view the rest of our options on our power wheelchairs page. Also, if interested in seeing our full list of discounted power wheelchairs with the option to use inventory filters (i.e. price, brand, speed etc) click on the main tab at the top of the page. Click here to view all Drive Medical Power Wheelchairs that we offer.
The Trident HD Power Wheelchair is Great for Traveling
- Model: 2850HD
- Front Anti-Tip Wheels Providing Extra Stability
- Precision electronics, providing a 29" turning radius
- 22" or 24" Wide Captain Seat Available for Bigger Body Build
- Quality engineering, with superior stability
Online User Manual
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Travel Range||15 miles|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Weight of Product||186 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece||66 lbs.|
|Seat Options||Reclining Back,High-Back Seat,Captain's Seat|
|Seat to Deck Height||24"|
|Battery Charger||Off Board|
|Weight w/o Batts||146.00 lbs.|
|Drive Wheel Size||14"|
|Controller Type||PG VR2 50A|
|Adjustable Angle Footplates||Yes|
|Seat to Floor Height||24"|
|Armrest Options||Height Adjustable,Flip-Back|
|Battery Weight||66.00 lbs.|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mobility Scooters Direct backs a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty on your new drive medical scooter or power wheelchair. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; Drive Medical reserves the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Any work being performed for a replacement of parts must be done by an authorized Drive dealer and service technical. To apply for the warranty you need to fill out the product registration with drive medical and send it in.
For the warranty periods listed below, beginning at the date of original purchase, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive Medical to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. The warranties contained herein extend and apply only to the original purchaser.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drive Medical provides a lifetime warranty on the product frame, seat post, platform and frame welds.
Limited 14-Month Warranty
Electronic parts including wire harnesses, controller, charger, joystick, pc board, throttle, motor/gear box, brakes (electro magnetic function ONLY) will only be covered under a 14 month warranty.6 Month Battery Warranty
Batteries are covered by a separate 6 month warranty provided by the battery manufacturer.
Drive Medical Promise
The following items are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material at the time of delivery. If the following items are found to be defective or damaged immediately after the product is removed from the box, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, the following items: Plastic shrouds, plastic footrests, upholstery and seating, metal connection pins, hardware, nuts, bolts, & star knobs, tires, floor mats, armrest pads, bearings and bushings, tubes, swing arm, fuses and bulbs, front rigging mounting brackets, anti-tip wheels, motor brushes, plastic connections, plastic components excluding body. ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS - Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of Drive Medical. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by Drive Medical, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.