Heartway USA VITA Mini S16 Mobility Scooter
Heartway USA VITA Mini S16 Mobility Scooter for Sale
The Heartway USA VITA Mini S16 mobility scooter is one of the most reliable compact mobility scooters available online and sold by Mobility Scooters Direct. Dealing with a mid-size scooter of this quality, one must always remember it can be very expensive especially in retail stores. The VITA Mini S16 is a mobility scooter that provides plenty of comfort when it comes to in and outdoor use. The Heartway VITA Mini S16 mobility scooter is equipped with a large and comfortable 18" high back captains seat, and comes with 12v 35Ah batteries which give it a maximum travel range of 20 miles between each full charge. The smart electronics on this scooter gives you quality assurance your product will not fail you. With such a variety of mobility scooters out there, some may find it difficult when online trying to find the right mobility scooter but the VITA Mini S16 mobility scooter by Heartway really sets the bar with us here at Mobility Scooters Direct.
VITA Mini S16 Mobility Scooter by Heartway
Heartway USA came out with this reliable compact mid-size mobility scooter called the VITA Mini S16. With great performance and technology users are given a quality feel and look when driving out and about. Weighing 187 lbs, the VITA Mini S16 has plenty of power and performance for a mid-size mobility scooter. The VITA Mini S16 is a great choice for maneuverability and smooth operation turning at radius of 40" while supporting a maximum weight capacity of up to 300 lbs . When it comes to your mid-size mobility scooter purchase, Mobility Scooters Direct offers the best prices online. Give us a call as we will beat any competitors advertised price. That's right, guaranteed we will beat any price at Mobility Scooters Direct on the Heartway USA VITA Mini S16 mobility scooter
The VITA Mini S16 Mobility Scooter is a great option if you're looking to purchase an travel electric mobility scooter, you can always view the rest of our options on our travel mobility scooters page. Alternatively, if you'd like to see a complete list of all our handicap scooters with the option to use inventory filters (i.e. price, brand, speed etc) click on the main tab at the top of the page. Click here to see all of Heartyway USA Mobility Scooters that we offer.
Why the VITA Mini S16 Mobility Scooter is Great for Travel
- Model: S16
- Full Suspension
- Only Weighs 187 lbs
- 18" High-Back Captain Seat
- 400W 4-Pole Motor
Click here to download the Heartway VITA Mini S16 Mobility Scooter Owners Manual.
Heartway’s Standard Warranty
The covered standard warranty are for parts only, will be 3 years on frame, and 1 year on Electronics parts, like motors, and control panel..etc. No warranty on wear & tear items like tires, arm pad, etc.
Heartway’s Extended Labor Warranty Program:
The Extended Labor Warranty Program (HWL) can be added for an additional $150.00 and covers cost for labor involved the first 12 month, which is not covered by the Standard warranty. For example, if you customer has a scooter top panel doesn't work after 6 month of new purchase from us, and the customer (or you purchased for that scooter for your customer) did purchase the HWL when scooter shipped.
With the Standard Warranty Coverage, Heartway will send out the part needed to customer's address, and needed parts sent back to us to be verified. Customer will have to replace (labor) the parts on their own or pay technician to do the repair work. With the Extended Warranty Coverage, if within the first year a warrantied part needs to be replaced, Heartway will verify the issue, and if labor is needed, they will pay to send technician to fix it according to the terms and conditions.
|Weight Capacity||300 LBS|
|Total Weight||187 LBS|
|Weight of Product||187 LBS|
|Weight w/Batteries||187 LBS|
|Maximum Speed||6.25 MPH|
|Travel Range||20 Miles|
|Battery Size||12V 35Ah|
|Battery Charger||5 Amp, Off Board|
|Electronics||S-DRIVE 70 Amp|
|Wheels: Rear||11″ x 4″ Flat Free Tire / Plastic Rim|
|Wheels: Front||11″ x 4″ Flat Free Tire / Plastic Rim|
|Battery Weight||55 LBS|
|Motor Size||4-Pole 400W|
|Seat Type||High Back Captain|
EV Rider Limited Three Year Warranty
Mobility Scooters Direct backs EV Rider’s manufacturer warranty which is a limited three-year warranty. This warranty is good for all structural frame complements, including platform, seat post, and the frame and tiller. These warranties are only guaranteed to the original purchaser and they are not transferable.
Limited One Year Warranty
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
6 Month Limited Warranty
All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter).
The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-NRide scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
- Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.