CTM HS-740 Mobility Scooter
CTM HS-740 General Overview
This CTM HS-740 mobility scooter for sale comes packed with performance & power! Equipped with a full light kit for use during the day or night the CTM HS-740 mobility scooter has a spacious 19” tall back luxury swivel seat capable of supporting as much of max weight capacity of 400 lbs for bigger body size. This makes it ideal for use as an outdoor mobility scooter! Supporting so much The CTM HS-740 can go a speed of 7.5 mph running through mostly all terrains with ease due in part to the rear suspension and 13” rear wheels! With a mobility scooter that is so reliable, you can't go wrong with The CTM HS-740 mobility scooter. If you need a more affordable 4 wheel mobility scooter, look at all of our other 4 wheel mobility scooters here.
CTM HS-740 Mobility Scooter for Sale
When shopping online for the best deal on a heavy-duty 4 wheel scooter Mobility Scooters Direct will not only help you find what you’re looking for but well get you the best rate online guaranteed! Mobility Scooters Direct is happy to announce The HS-740 is in stock and with our direct ties to C.T.M. Homecare Product's, Mobility Scooters Direct will offer an unbeatable price on the CTM HS-740 mobility scooter.
As always, when you purchase a mobility scooter by CTM from Mobility Scooters Direct, you're given the option to choose from the best selection of heavy duty 4 wheel mobility scooters made by CTM Homecare at the lowest cost to the public. Don't wait any longer call us today to setup & purchase your very own CTM HS-740 mobility scooter for the best online rates guaranteed!
The CTM HS-740 is a great option if you're considering a discounted heavy duty mobility scooters, you can always view the rest of our options on our travel mobility scooters page. Alternatively, if you'd like to see a complete list of all mobility scooters with the option to use inventory filters (i.e. price, brand, speed etc) click on the main tab at the top of the page. Click here to view all CTM Mobility Scooters that we offer.
How the CTM HS-740 Mobility Scooter is Great for Outdoor Use
- Model: HS-740
- 4 Pneumatic tires ensuring a smoother ride
- Higher ground clearance for bumpy terrain
- Large U1 batteries for increased travel distances
- Swivel and sliding seat for more comfort
Online User Manual
Click here to read or download the CTM HS 740 Mobility Scooter Online Owner Manual.
Limited Three Year Warranty
Mobility Scooters Direct honors CTM Homecare’s manufacturer warranty. This warranty is not transferable and is in place from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty includes any defective parts from workmanship including the frame, tiller, and any other structural portion of the scooter including the welds on the frame.
Limited 13 Months Warranty
The following items will be warranted by CTM Homecare under defective and workmanship at CTM Homecare’s discretion, motor, brakes, transaxle, and electrical components including electric brake, wire harnesses and any other subcategory pertaining to the electronics.
Limited 6 Month Warranty
CTM will warranty your batteries if they were purchased from them with the order of the mobility device. Batteries bought from another party will not be covered under this warranty.
The following will not be warranted by these warranties by CTM Homecare, body panels, shroud and cowlings, consumable wear and tear items such as tires, tubes, brake pads and motor brushes and bearings. It will also exclude upholstery, seating and armrests. This warranty will also not cover damage by any act by nature, damage resulting from liquid or corrosion to electronics, damage resulting in unauthorized repair or modification, damage resulting from negligent operation, storage, and or maintenance. Labor, service calls and shipping costs for any replacement under parts warranty. These warranties are for the original owner only and cannot and will not be transferrable. CTM Homecare reserves the right to terminate or honor this warranty under the specific guidelines set forth. For more information regarding a product specific warranty please read the online manual or the manual that came with your mobility device.
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Weight of Product||247 lbs|
|Weight w/Batteries||246.4 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||7.5 mph|
|Travel Range||21.1 miles|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid (x2)|
|Battery Size||(2) 12V.50Ah|
|Battery Charger||5A Off Board|
|Lights Equipped||With Front Head Lights/ Front and Rear Turning Signals|
|Electronics||On / Off Key Switch, Battery Level Indicator, Speed Control Knob|
|Tire Type||Air Filled|
|Grade Climbable||12 degrees|
|Battery Weight||69 lbs|
|Motor Size||700W 4100 RPM|
|Seat Type||Tall Back Luxury Swivel Seat-Sliding Adjustment|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.