Golden PR405-MLA Orion with TWILIGHT
For the homeowner who demands comfort, the Golden Orion with Twilight (Model: PR405-MLA) is sure to do the trick. This 3-position lift chair for sale comes with patented Twilight technology at no additional charge. The staff at Mobility Scooters Direct has learned of several accounts of users relaxing and even falling asleep in this chair due to the comfort it provides. So if comfortability is high on your must-have list when choosing a lift chair, the Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight lift chair for sale should be strongly considered.
Battery Back-Up System included, however, the batteries not included. The Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
Golden Orion With Twilight Lift Chair Video
Key Features of the Golden Orion with Twilight - PR405-MLA
Many people wonder how Twilight can help them. It is important to know that the positioning offered by Twilight helps minimize spinal muscle fatigue. This sort of feature can really be a game change to someone who needs it for that specific reason. Sometimes features like this are only found on infinite lift chairs which can sometimes be more costly than 3 position lift chairs. Additionally, the engineers created a design that cradles the user. This allows you to feel hugged by the chair.
Brisa fabrics are also available in two stunning color choices. While the price of the upgrade is $648.00, you can expect a lifetime warranty on all Brisa fabrics. Many users enjoy the different colors and fabric but may not want to so spend $648.00. You'll be glad to know that the standard colors also receive praise from many customers!
Once you've found the perfect combination for you or one that you anticipate that you will find yourself in often, you can save that position with the programmable hand control as seen in the photos. If you live with a loved one who has a totally different preference you can smile knowing that 2 different positions can be stored. Just like you can utilize 2 different positions on the Golden Orion with Twilight you will enjoy this lift chair having 2 different motors. This allows for the lift chair to easily move and be customized into the position of your liking.
User Manual & Printer-Friendly Brochure
To download a copy of the user manual for a product that is similar to this one, click here. Otherwise, you will receive a hard copy when you order this product.
To download a copy of the manufacturer brochure for this product, click here.
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Chair Sizes||Medium/Large Hybrid|
|User Height||5'7 to 6'2|
|Battery Back Up||Yes|
|Seat to ground height||21"|
|Seat Back Height||30.50"|
|Back Angle Reclined||145°|
|Distance from Wall||21"|
|Wall Hugger Model||No|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Seat to Floor Height||21"|
|Upholstery Options||Fabric, Vinyl, Faux, Leather, & Velvet|
|Arm Covers Included||No|
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
LIFT MECHANISM, RECLINE MECHANISM AND CHAIR FRAME LIMITED WARRANTY
GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at Golden’s option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years. The Capri and Monarch are limited to six months of subsidized labor.
GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR ELECTRICAL PARTS WARRANTY
GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. The Monarch chair has an electrical parts warranty of 2 years. The Capri is limited to 1-year electrical parts warranty. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models except Capri and Monarch, which are limited to 6 months.
GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay the cost for transportation, handling, and packaging of the parts or components.
Click here to view the rest of the warranty information for Golden Technologies lift chair products.
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.