EZ-ACCESS Tri-Fold Advantage Ramp
Limited Three Year WarrantyEZ-ACCESS, a subsidiary or Homecare Products, Inc., warrants the equipment shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of three years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is not transferrable is this warranty is only good to the original purchaser. This warranty only applies to the defective metal structure and does not include any coated finishes. The warranty will not apply if the product has been misused, negligence, modification, accident, oversized loads, or improper installation. This product does not warranty the normal wear and tear use and is not applicable to rust, corrosion or natural disasters.
It is the manufacturer’s option to warranty the product based upon a fair judgment of the product assessment. EZ-ACCESS will make the repair or replacement at no cost to the customer. If the customer notices any defects they must notify EZ-ACCESS immediately.
If EZ-ACCESS determines, in its discretion, to replace the product with a new or repaired unit the purchaser is responsible for the charge prorated on the following schedule: The customer will be allowed a credit against the purchase price or equivalent to the product. Customer will be responsible to pay the balance of the purchase price of equivalent equipment at the time of replacement. The manufacturer reserves the right to require payment prior to delivery of the repaired or replaced equipment. In years 0-1 Unit is repaired or replaced. In years 1-2 repair or 50% credit of current purchase price. In years 2-3 unit is repaired or 25% credit of current purchase price multiplied by credit percentage. For a more product specific warranty please read the user manual provided with the product.
- Available in 5 6, 7, 8 and 10 lengths
- Can access mini and full size vans with ease
- Lip extension available that reduces the gap between the ramp and the bumper
- Convenient 3-fold design
- Durable aluminum construction
Overview of the Trifold Advantage Series
The EZ-ACCESS TRIFOLD
|Overall Width||29 in.|
|10' Product Weight||58 lbs.|
|8' Product Weight||48 lbs.|
|7' Product Weight||44 lbs.|
|6' Product Weight||35 lbs.|
|5' Product Weight||32 lbs.|
|Length||5 ft,6 ft,7 ft,8 ft,10 ft|
|Folded Width||15.50 in.|
This product is warranted to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture, and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture. The manufacturer’s warranty period is one year unless otherwise specified at time of sale. Any part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of EZ Carrier, LLC. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty. Any parts replaced under the warranty must be returned to EZ Carrier, LLC and will become the property of EZ Carrier, LLC. EZ Carrier, LLC may, at its discretion make any repairs or replacement of defective parts but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability. EZ Carrier will bear labor charges for work carried out under the warranty. The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining warranty period.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The product must not have been used for competition, misused, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The product must not have been subject to any modification, repair, or replacement other than as authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, neglect, or repairs and alterations performed by anyone other than EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by EZ Carrier, LLC are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the product to or from EZ Carrier, LLC, or expenses incurred while the product is out of use and under warranty repairs.
- The warranty does not cover product used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects, which have not been reported to EZ Carrier, LLC within the immediate discovery of the defect.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, EZ Carrier, LLC shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
- If for any reason, the carrier does not appear to be in good and sound condition, it must not be used. Any loss as a direct or indirect result of the use of the carrier in a compromised condition is the sole liability of the user.
- Paint finish will diminish, scratch, and chip over a period of time due to normal use and therefore paint is not covered under warranty, nor is rust that has resulted from exposed surfaces. We recommend to wash clean the salt and chemicals during winter months.
- Actuator and motor on the lifts carry no warranty other than that of the manufacturer of them; actuators, one year; motors, one year (EZ Carrier LLC does not make these specific parts).
- Must present copy of this paper work along with copy of proof of purchase as in copy of credit card statement or such. at time of warranty work.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any other publication or advertisement shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
EZ Carrier, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model without obligation to do so to products already sold.
The purchaser of the carrier is solely responsible for the installation, use, and the securing of any item being carried. In no event shall EZ Carrier, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profit, or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or nonperformance of our products. Even if EZ Carrier, LLC has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages and whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. In no circumstance shall EZ Carrier be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever. All matters are interpreted under Oklahoma law.
Stopping distance – a carrier and cargo add weight to the vehicle and lengthens the time and distance that it takes to stop. Be sure to review the guidelines provided by your automobile manufacturer’s manual and adjusts your riding accordingly, allowing extra time and distance for slowing and stopping.
Passing – due to the extra weight of the carrier and cargo, be sure to allow extra time and space for passing. The combination of carrier and cargo extend the length of your vehicle and should be considered when merging and passing.
Tire Maintenance – be sure tires are inflated to the proper psi. Consult your automobile manufacturer’s operations manual for recommendations.
Check your hardware – make sure all hardware is tightened and secure prior to beginning any trip.
Alterations – changing, adding to, or removing parts of a carrier may adversely affect the handling of the product and is strongly not advised.
- FREE Shipping
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 800lbs
- Weight: 32lbs